While we are working in adding a remittance methods for your country, please discuss with Airfunding staff an alternative payment method. The most used option for this case is to use a receiving account (yours or from a close person) that is registered in a country with an available remittance method.
Articles in this section
- What is an "On Hold" payment?
- How can I run a project?
- Can I use Airfunding in my country?
- Is there a cost for discussing and publishing a project?
- What is the process of running a project?
- What kind of project can be published?
- Is there a language restriction when completing the details of a project?
- Can I choose the currency for a project?
- What are the necessary documents to publish a project?
- How do you judge a project to accept its publication during the verification process?